The social media numbers game. It's a real thing. I have real conversations on the weekly with clients about conversions versus vanity numbers. Laser focusing on an ever rising social media following is a black hole of energy and advertising money if you're not keeping up with the conversions. Here is a good list of questions to ask your social media manager... or better yet, here's a list of trackable analytics to keep an eye on yourself.
- Is my growing following active?
- What is my interaction rate?
- Are these followers the followers I want?
- Will these followers use my product or service?
- How many of my followers HAVE used my product or service
- How can I encourage these followers to cross promote my brand?
- How can I tap into these follower's individual audiences?
- How do I keep my current followers "following and engaged"?
- How much of my sales traffic is coming from socials?
Spend more time dialing in your audience and less time chasing the numbers. A solid place to start finding "your people" is with strategically branded creative content that your audience can count on. Hit me up here for help!
- Jessica Frech (Creative Producer)